Website Terms & Conditions
Modified on 12/19/2022
A. INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
B. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
C. WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
- remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
- use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Website Content for any purpose without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, or email addresses;
- solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
- attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
- use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
- encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s Account (as “Account” is defined below without permission, etc.);
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Website, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website;
- violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
D. USER REGISTRATION
In order to access or use some features of the Website, you may have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of 21, then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information.
If you become a registered user, you agree that you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password (an “Account”), which may permit you access to certain areas of the Website not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Account, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at [email protected] of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
E. USER CONTENT
We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Website (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on the Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- affects us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Website, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourages any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Website, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Website;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
- includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; or
- results in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing.”
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted.
By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. You waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. We have the right in our sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever to edit, refuse to post, remove, or disable access to any User Content.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the “Advertisers”) such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners as a result of your use of the Website. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Website. All purchases from this Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
We attempt to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Website. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
This Website may allow you to make payments using a number of different payment sources, like credit cards and debit cards. When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available. If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately so that we may take action to attempt to prevent financial loss. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
H. CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, we, or our service providers, suppliers, Advertisers, and other third parties may conduct promotions on or through the Website, including, without limitation, contests and sweepstakes (“Promotions”). Each Promotion may have official rules which will be posted or otherwise made available to you and, for purposes of each Promotion, will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this Agreement.
I. WEBSITE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS
We provide the Website including, without limitation, Website Content for informational, educational, entertainment and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
In many instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
If there is a dispute between persons accessing the Website or between persons accessing the Website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release the Website, us, and our respective officers, directors, employees, partners, agents, licensors, service providers, strategic partners, Property Partners, and distribution partners, and each of their related companies (collectively, the “Indemnified Entities”) from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE INDEMNIFIED ENTITIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
L. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
N. COPYRIGHT POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may terminate and/or disable the Account of users suspected to be infringing the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, we may remove or disable access to material on any of our websites or hosted on our systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent may be reached via email at: [email protected], and via regular mail and facsimile at: Copyright Agent, Las Vegas Resort Holdings, LLC, 2535 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, Attn: General Counsel, fax number: (702) 761-8114.
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and have a good faith belief that your work’s copyright has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, such as a specific URL address.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims.
Any information or correspondence that you provide to us may be shared with third parties, including the person who provided us with the allegedly infringing material.
Upon receipt of a bona fide infringement notification by the Designated Agent, it is our policy to remove or disable access to the infringing material, notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material, and, for repeat offenders, to terminate such user’s access to the service.
If you believe that your content should not have been removed for alleged copyright infringement, you may send our Designated Agent a written counter-notice with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that was removed, and the location on this Website where it would have been found prior to its removal;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification; and
- Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address).
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
O. ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING CLAUSE CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
- Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available by email at [email protected] to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Website. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. We and you (each a “party” and together, the “parties”) shall use best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
- Agreement to Binding Arbitration. If the parties do not reach an agreed upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued pursuant to Section O(1) above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to this agreement (including its formation, performance and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other and/or you use of the Website shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association on a confidential basis in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”), excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this agreement, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this agreement is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and enforcement of this agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
THE AAA’S RULES GOVERNING THE ARBITRATION MAY BE ACCESSED AT WWW.ADR.ORG OR BY CALLING THE AAA AT 1.800.778.7879. THE PARTIES AGREE TO SPLIT EQUALLY THE FILING FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS OF ARBITRATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR ATTORNEYS FEES.
THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT, ABSENT THIS MANDATORY PROVISION, THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. THEY FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME INSTANCES, THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION COULD EXCEED THE COSTS OF LITIGATION AND THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY MAY BE MORE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION THAT IN COURT.
(a) Class Action and Class Arbitration Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above in section O(2) shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
(b) Exceptions – Intellectual Property Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief under law or in equity (including without limitation preliminary or other injunctive relief) in any court of competent jurisdiction for disputes or claims arising out of the alleged infringement of either party’s intellectual property rights.
(c) Exceptions – Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
P. AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
We reserve the right in our sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website.
R. TEXT MESSAGING