LET'S START PLANNING
Use SpeedRFP to submit a request for proposal.
SAHARA Las Vegas delivers the Strip’s most personalized and intimate meeting and event experience. The property offers more than 80,000 square feet of indoor-outdoor event sites, including a 9,000-square-foot ballroom, and 30,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space. Amenities include catering, banquets, a business center and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. Nineteen flexible meeting rooms are perfectly catered to host events of all sizes from corporate luncheons to extravagant soirées. Visually stunning venues and exclusive culinary partnerships ensure SAHARA Las Vegas will craft an exceptional and unique event tailored exactly to guest specifications.
We look forward to assisting you with your next event!
- 80,000 square feet of meeting & event space
- Including 30,000 square feet of dedicated meeting & conventions space
- Unique venues to create one-of-a-kind events
- High-speed internet, ultimate lighting and sound capabilities
- State-of-the-art audio visual services available on-site
- Extraordinary catering and customized menus tailored for your group
- Linenless tables and specialty chairs
- Full-service business center
- Convenient monorail access
- Certified minority-owned company
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
“Huge shout out to the entire banquet staff – all night I was getting the same comment about them from our guests – that they were engaging, fun, and incredibly accommodating with a warm smile. My leadership team all agree that we would like to continue to partner with you and bring events to SAHARA as we were beyond impressed.” – R.E., Event Planner
“In this day and age, when every day is one of uncertainty and stress, it is even more important when having a ‘live’ meeting to know you are in good, capable hands at your hotel hosts. Eva, Max and Meagan (and their teams) were amazing partners, which resulted in a successful National Psoriasis Foundation’s Resident Meeting. I am most thankful to have had the opportunity to work with such awesome peeps and hope our paths will cross again.” – Lori S.