Bad Beat Jackpot
Get In On The Action At The Iconic SAHARA Poker Room
Thought you had a winning poker hand? Turn that loss into a win with a Bad Beat Jackpot! Any casino guest playing a raked Texas Hold’em game at the SAHARA Poker Room has the chance to take home a portion of the pot. It’s an opportunity for everyone to win!
How It Works
Lose any $10+ pot with Aces full of Queens or better and you’ll take home 40% of the jackpot. The winning hand gets 20% and 40% goes to the remaining players dealt into the hand.
- Full house of Aces full of Queens or better beaten wins Bad Beat Jackpot amount
First jackpot starts at $5,000, growing each day with $2,000 minimum reset!
- Applies to the game of Texas Hold’Em poker only
- The pot must reach $10 (including rake)
- There must be a minimum of four (4) players dealt in the hand – no promotional money will be taken with fewer players
- Please see official rules posted in the poker room for complete details
For complete rules or for questions, please see a Poker Room supervisor. Guests must be at least 21 years old to consume alcoholic beverages, gamble, or book a hotel room at SAHARA Las Vegas. SAHARA Las Vegas supports responsible gambling. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers HelpLine at 1-800-522-4700.