SAHARA Insider Terms & Conditions
Modified on 2/14/2023
SAHARA Insider Rules, Terms and Conditions
- You may sign up for SAHARA Insider directly at saharainsiderlv.com or via a link to SAHARA Insider from saharalasvegas.com – registration is FREE!
https://www.saharalasvegas.com/privacy-policy, and these Sahara Insider Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- SAHARA Insider tracks perks, continued availability of program perks, expiration dates, program partners and the features of special offers. After enrolling in SAHARA Insider, you will receive a verification email, and after verifying your email, you will get instant access to exclusive SAHARA Insider perks through the loyalty portal.
- Participation in SAHARA Insider is available to any individual person 21 years of age or older with proper identification.
- Acceptable forms of ID include: Valid State-issued Driver’s License, Government-Issued Passport, State-issued ID, or a Military ID. The name issued on the accepted ID must match the name on the account.
- You are responsible for choosing a password for your account. You must keep the password confidential, and you are responsible for any activity on your account. SAHARA Las Vegas is not responsible for use by an unauthorized person.
- One person per account; no team playing. Only the member assigned to the account may use the account for reward transactions.
- You are responsible to notify SAHARA Las Vegas if a name, address, email, or telephone number on file has changed.
- SAHARA Las Vegas has discretion to change reward dates, tiers, and earnings levels and periods.
- Rewards may be redeemed for food and beverage, hotel, magazine subscriptions, and other non-casino gaming items and services, at participating outlets. All redemptions must be in dollar increments. Redemption requirements may be revised at the sole and absolute discretion of SAHARA Las Vegas.
- All unused rewards will expire as of the date specified in each individual offer.
- Any member that has outstanding debt balances with SAHARA Las Vegas (e.g., NSF for a check cashed or casino credit not paid) may have all rewards or offers forfeited at the sole discretion of SAHARA Las Vegas.
- SAHARA Insider membership is non-transferable, and is the property of SAHARA Las Vegas, and must be surrendered upon request.
- Earned rewards, redemptions and offers are non-transferable. Members may not sell, or trade offers or rewards.
- Any rewards offer that has been forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, or obtained under fraudulent circumstances as determined by SAHARA Las Vegas, is automatically void and any or all offers, or credits will be canceled.
- Any member that has voluntarily requested to self-limit themselves from certain activities and privileges at SAHARA Las Vegas, will have their access to SAHARA Insider membership and all its benefits revoked. Any and all rewards, complimentaries and offers will be voided.
- Any member that has been trespassed, excluded or barred from SAHARA Las Vegas will be removed from SAHARA Insider and will forfeit all rewards.
- Participation in SAHARA Insider is not allowed where prohibited by law.
- In becoming a member, you agree to be bound by the decisions of SAHARA Las Vegas on all matters related to SAHARA Insider, and SAHARA Las Vegas’ decisions on membership, including individual termination of membership, are entirely in its sole discretion.
- Changes may revise, for example, rules for earning or using perks, continued availability of perks, expiration dates, program partners and the features of special offers. Changes may result in a reduction in the value of perks already accumulated and may also result in forfeiture of unused perks.
- All partners participating in SAHARA Insider are independently owned properties and may opt out of participating in SAHARA Insider at any time. For a list of currently participating partners, as well as other important information about SAHARA Insider, please review the FAQs located here. The FAQs are updated regularly and are incorporated as part of these rules, terms and conditions.
- You must provide correct information when enrolling. Providing fictitious, incorrect, or false information may result in termination of your account and forfeiture of all existing benefits.
- You are responsible to understand your rights, responsibilities, and status in SAHARA Insider, as well as how to earn perks and/or redeem rewards (“Rewards”).
- Please see SAHARA Insider’s Frequently Asked Questions for information about how to participate in SAHARA Insider and earn Rewards.
- You may receive an email notifying you about new reward offers. Rewards are not redeemable for cash, and may not be transferred, purchased, sold, or bartered. Rewards offered may be cancelled at any time. SAHARA Las Vegas reserves the right to adjust any balance of Rewards resulting from fraud, malfunction, or operator error, at its sole discretion.
- By participating, you agree that SAHARA Las Vegas and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against, any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive or exemplary damages) to persons, including personal injury or death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Reward. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable to you for any delay in or failure to perform due to causes beyond SAHARA Las Vegas’s control, including without limitation, any act of God, act of war, natural, disaster, weather, terrorism, pandemic or disease, or any act or omission of a third party. This section will survive termination of your participation in SAHARA Insider.
- If any part of these rules, terms or conditions are determined to be void or otherwise invalid, the remainder of the rules, terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. – Any disputes that may arise pertaining to SAHARA Insider shall be governed by, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the State of Nevada. As a condition of participating, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with SAHARA Insider, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration proceedings in Las Vegas, Nevada. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than member’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and member further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- SAHARA Las Vegas reserves the right to terminate SAHARA Insider at any time, without notice. SAHARA Las Vegas reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason, in its sole discretion. After termination, all benefits accrued are rendered invalid and without any value, even if value remained in your account.
- For communications concerning these Terms, please email [email protected].
- SAHARA Las Vegas provides SAHARA Insider, these rules, terms and conditions, and other services and products “As Is” and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, expressly disclaims any representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall SAHARA Las Vegas be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of SAHARA Insider or any such other products or services, even if SAHARA Las Vegas has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event SAHARA Las Vegas or SAHARA Insider is held liable for any damages related to these matters, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid for by you.
- Earning rewards is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Benefits and Rewards may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are your sole responsibility, not SAHARA Las Vegas’s. SAHARA Las Vegas is not responsible for and reserves the right to correct any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding SAHARA Insider.
- If any mistakes are discovered, your exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by SAHARA Las Vegas. In no event shall SAHARA Las Vegas be liable to any member, or anyone claiming through a member, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of SAHARA Las Vegas’s acts or omissions in connection with SAHARA Insider.
- SAHARA Las Vegas reserves the right to correct any benefit granted in error.
- SAHARA Las Vegas is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entry information or communications; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; or for any other technical problems. SAHARA Las Vegas is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in SAHARA Insider, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of points and account information. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF SAHARA INSIDER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; SAHARA LAS VEGAS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.