Wi-Fi Internet Access
Unlock Complimentary Wi-Fi Access!
- Navigate to your mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings and search for or connect to “SAHARA Guest”
- Once connected, you will be prompted to enter a valid email address for full access. During this step, you will also be required to confirm that you are 21+ and that you agree to our terms and conditions
- Next, you will see your email address on the screen (which will also be your username) along with a randomly generated 6-digit passcode.
- NOTE: The initial expiration time will be set to 30 minutes from the activation time until you validate your email address via a confirmation link sent to your inbox. You will have the option to save the credentials when you click on “Download account details.”
- We will also display a reminder on your screen regarding validating the email address to avoid internet access interruption.
- Navigate to your email inbox to find your validation email. Find the email we sent and click on the link to confirm your email address.
- NOTE: If you do not see the email, you should check your spam or junk folder. This email will also contain the credentials you will need (username and password) to access the Internet.
- Upon clicking on the link, you will be taken to a page that will ask you to confirm your account username which will be the email address you entered.
You will be able to use your username and 6-digit passcode to log in to other devices as needed.
Need to Access the Internet on Your Other Devices?
Please make sure you’ve already registered and have validated your email address. Locate this section on the Wi-Fi page and click on the link.
On the following screen, enter your email address and the six-digit code you received when you verified your email address.
If the Wi-Fi page doesn’t load for you, please make sure to turn OFF your mobile device’s cellular/mobile data and turn ON your Wi-Fi/wireless network switch.
For additional questions or issues, please text guest assistance at 702.930.2701.