Order To Go From Bazaar Meat’s Takeaway Menu
Takeaway Meals From Bazaar Meat by José Andrés
Bazaar Meat by Chef José Andrés launches its first-ever takeaway menu, allowing guests to enjoy its award-winning carnivorous fare at home, offering large-format meals serving up to three people, as well as à la carte selections, desserts and beverages.
Important Things To Note
- With the exception of our Wagyu brisket and Wagyu shortrib, we recommend cooking the entrées in our takeaway meals at home – they will be packed with everything you’ll need to prepare the meat to perfection including all the seasonings and complete step-by-step instructions; simply select “uncooked” in the entrée temperature selection!
- Orders must be placed at least an hour before picking up
- Please note that Wagyu Brisket and Wagyu Shortrib require a 24-hour notice
- Uncooked steaks will be packaged in to-go boxes with the recommendation to store in the refrigerator within an hour
- Please make sure to provide a valid email address and mobile phone number when ordering
How It Works
- Place your order online
Choose Bazaar Meat from the location dropdown
Select your desired pickup date and time (note pickup time will already account for the minimum one hour required to prepare your order)
Click on the “Start” button, select your food (you may add comments to your order), and click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete your order
- You will receive a confirmation text message from the Bazaar Meat team on the day of your pick up
- At your requested pick up time, please pull your vehicle up to SAHARA’s main valet area off Las Vegas Blvd and Sahara Ave. and text back to the message you received from the Bazaar Meat team once you have arrived – no need to leave the comfort of your car!
- A Bazaar Meat team member will bring you your to-go order and provide instructions as needed about the meal
Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.