30% Off, 1/2 Off Resort Fee, Late Check-Out + More!
Take Advantage Of This Limited Time Exclusive Offer
- 30% off our best rate guarantee + the already best rates on The Strip
- A discounted resort fee of only $20/day ($22.50/day value) — This will be adjusted when completing the booking process
- A complimentary upgrade to our stylish and spacious Marra King or Marra Double (up to $15/day value) — additional room types are available for a nominal fee
- Free 12PM late check-out on your departure date ($25 value) — This will be removed when completing the booking process
- Access to additional stay perks including all-day happy hour at CASBAR lounge, $25 Ticketnetwork gift card, complimentary Infinity Rewards tier upgrade, and much more when you join “SAHARA Insider”
- A flexible, stress-free 72-hour cancellation policy
- Complimentary valet and FREE parking always!
Booking dates: Now through 11:59PM on Thursday December 1, 2022
Stay dates: Now through 6/30/2023
Subject to availability and blackout dates.
Must be booked directly online at SAHARALasVegas.com using promo code "CYBER7". SAHARA Insider perks are only available if guests book direct online not when they call. Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to book a hotel room, check in, gamble, consume alcohol, or to join SAHARA Insider. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. Not available to groups or persons attending meetings or conventions. Is subject to availability + blackout dates. A $20/day resort fee and 13.38% Clark County tax (both are subject to change without notice) applies to all rooms and suites booked under this promotion. A major credit card is required upon check-in and will be authorized for an incidental deposit of up to $100.00 per day. Resort fees and in-room incidentals will be charged against this deposit; any remaining unused funds may be unavailable for up to five business days. Management reserves the right to cancel or change the promotion at its discretion without prior notice. SAHARA Las Vegas reserves all rights.